Sunday, August 10, 2014

Saturday morning I was eager to hit the pavement, how messed up is that?  Yes, I should have waited until Sunday, but I need to shift this week's workouts by a day due to other commitments that would hinder a Sun/Tues/Thurs routine.  I think I was only eager because I was curious if I could hang with the week 2 workout.  It was definitely more of a challenge, but I did it - shorting the last run only by a few seconds due to a major stitch in my side.

I have a week left on this diet bet, so I indulged a bit in my eating this weekend.  After all, I do tend to get stuck and eating some bad things often can get me kick started again - or so I'm telling myself.  Ok, I admit, I'm also using the want and need to feed Eggs to make some of the more yummy grub selections.  I made some of smores brownies and Alton's mac and cheese yesterday, and mashed potatoes today (w/ pork and kraut).  I have to note that I did meet one of my own milestones, weighing in less than Eggs today.  As it should be IMHO.

Last night we also hit the Silver Drive In too and got to see Guardians of the Galaxy, which was pretty decent, and Into the Storm which was at least laughable.  I found it entertaining that Merle (from Walking Dead) was in in Guardians of the Galaxy basically playing the same character and Lori (also from Walking Dead) was in Into the Storm.  Needless to say, one of them seems to be garnering better roles.  I'm glad it's him, because while I know it's just a character and acting is involved I can't help but see a terrible mother when I see the gal who plays Lori.


Yes, I should workout tonight... but maybe Little Sprinkles with Rex instead - pay for it tomorrow.  I gotta go dish.  After an extended period of time, didn't I get another text from the DBK tonight.  Seriously.  Are you mental?

No comments: