Sunday, August 03, 2014

Saturday I was able to catch a quick lunch w/ Magic Hands before heading to visit mom and have dinner with her.  I also stopped by Kohl's trying to find a top that says rock concert since I previously purged the ones I would have used to go to a show.  I keep saying I need to get to shows, but I either miss noting when performers are coming around that I want to see or I punk out on the drive to/from the venue.  Motivation is good.

Today was church, dodging some rain showers to take the last photos at St Anthony's cemetery I needed (600+ of them), and going to see The Purge:  Anarchy.  Not as good as the first one, but still just what I needed to add a bit of relaxation to my weekend.  The big news for this weekend is that this morning I finally got myself in gear and completed my first workout following the Couch to 5k regime.  26 more to go.

No comments: