Sunday, July 27, 2014

Niecey-poo and my sister were safely returned to the airport in the afternoon on Saturday.  I was quite pleased that the weather held, because they were calling for storms starting at 1pm.  Not only did I drive to Altoona and on to State College, I then headed to the burgh for a visit with my favorite Egg, and not a single drop of rain until after I arrived.  There was a little bit of rain on the way back today, but in the grand scheme I was very blessed for my travels.

There was a gun show nearby, so we spent a little time today checking things out there.  There was also some yummy coffee that he roasted which was about the perfect strength and flavor.  I took with me the makings for a sammie that he had spotted, it's evil incarnate, but pretty darn good.  Think grilled cheese including peanut butter, bacon, and jelly.  :)  Surprisingly despite all of that salty, rich, goodness I am still down a little at this evening's weigh in.  Yay for progress.  Double yay for good weekends.

No comments: