Thursday, July 31, 2014

I've been fighting off tired and lazy the past few days.  I blame the cooler weather as it seems to trigger a hibernate sensor deep in my brain.  The sudden shift is even bothering Saffy who is having bouts of reverse sneezing.  On other dog updates I've been forcing Vix to spend even more time than normal outside as it seems like she's peeing way too much, maybe I'm only noticing it because I have to clean it up in the basement much more often.  Yeah, not fun.  To round it out I'll say that Dani is well.  All three are still shedding quite heavily, more than normal in amount for this time of year and the length of time this has been going on.
 
I'm trying to shift up my workouts a bit. Yesterday and today I went in a little later than I've been (7:30 vice 7) and got a short period of time in on the treadmill instead. At least then I don't feel as bad if I don't get an hour in the evening. I did get through the core crusher workout on Tuesday here at work with only sore upper legs and slightly twinging abs so I think body sculpting is on the go list for today.
 
I've managed to talk to a few former coworkers that I hadn't seen or talked to in an extended period in the past few days and they both seem to be doing quite well.  Alas, there is life after "this place".  I've always said that the likelihood of looking back wondering why one didn't bail sooner is high, but there are a good number of people that are worth missing.

No comments: