Sunday, May 25, 2014

Today I filled in for the youth pastor and led our last video in the series for Jesus is.  I really adore the young adults in our youth group.  Their smiles are infectious and they're attentive and respectful.  I have been working on processing the grave photos I took at St Anthony's in Geistown and want to get through a good bit before I go back for the last round of photos to cover the whole cemetery.  With the nice weather I'm sure a desire to go take a drive to Carrolltown to photograph more there isn't far off either.

Yes, I napped again late this afternoon, don't judge me.  It was enough for the excedrin tension to alleviate my aching head and give me the motivation to go for my first legit walk of the summer.  I'd say around an hour and saffy is wiped out.  My work here is done.

No comments: