Saturday, May 31, 2014

Open house for a friend's new business today with amazing grub (halupki and haluski).  I had running to do leading up to it and a good bit to accomplish after.  I made good progress, but my list remains long. 

For instance, nothing on today's list involved cleaning the house other than washing out the bathroom sink so I could hand wash two items.  The apartment is being turned over again, so that gave me several loads of laundry to do today.  I also did a little baking for an event tomorrow at church.  I am ready for bed and it's not 10pm yet, that should tell you something.

An update with Vixen, she remains able to go up and down the stairs but tends to force me to walk down the stairs and follow her before she'll come up.  I've noted that she seems to be pottying in the basement more often, that's not good, but the good thing is that I think I know why... she is now going out on the porch when I leave her out, and turning around at the stairs instead of proceeding down and into the yard to use the facilities.  I have to tell her to leave the porch and go potty.  Once she does she immediately goes where she's suppose to.  I don't know if it's the stair issue or if she's not herself.

More activities, running, and things to complete tomorrow... definitely need to do some cleaning too.  Bye bye weekend!

No comments: