Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's day to all!  I did make the trip down to visit with my dear Mum today after church and youth.  How spoiled am I that I go planning to bring her some dinner and she has T-bones there to make for me?  That's not how it's suppose to work at all.  The lawn got her first full mow today whilest I was away, thus making it officially summer in my mind.

Yesterday we had a heck of a good rain storm, but at least it didn't persist all weekend as I had originally heard they were calling for.  A chunk earlier in the day was spent at the Wild one's buying way too much Pampered Chef.  After I joined Beff at a roller derby at the War Memorial.  I gotta admit, I'd love to do it, but I fear breaking a hip - my own that is.

Friday was quite the long day as I had to head to the AJ office, leaving at 5am and getting back at 9pm.  The major stink is that I had hoped to leave work early on Thursday knowing I'd have so many hours in on Friday, but I didn't get out of there until 4:55.  That's early, technically, but not what I had in mind.  The meeting went reasonably well, better than I was expecting, so I'll call it success.  Unfortunately, all of the sitting has had my back in a tissy.  I think it's related to my belief that my hip/pelvis is out of whack, as is the knee pain I've had for a few weeks now.  I guess I'm going to need to bite the bullet and actually go see a chiropractor.

No comments: