Monday, January 27, 2014

It's time for a complaint about the things associated with this hella cold.
1).  I came home and the place I pay plowed again.  Woo hoo now all of my gravel is over there (points) instead of across the whole frontage of my property.  I just can't WAIT to get to move a couple tons of gravel around in the spring (again).
2).  If it's so freaking cold why do I have to keep knocking icicles down out front.  I am really tired of things never being done "properly".
3).  I JUST changed the humidifier filters less than 10 days ago.  They're already reading that they need changed and not wicking up water.  GAH!
4).  As I sit here in the living room this evening as the temps are diving downward I've heard two loud popping noises, the first from above me (roof) and another from the top of the wall near the roof in the corner of the room.  That doesn't bode well.

No comments: