Monday, October 21, 2013

I had a very full weekend and the weather was rather agreeable, so I won't complain (for once) that it is over.  Saturday I headed to visit w/ mum for a while, but not until after the laundry was well under way.  Since it was decent out I was able to pull her garden plants.  I can't believe how many tomatoes she still had growing and shifting to red.  Sunday was a good deal focused on churchy stuff, but I also found time to go grave hunting/photographing before church and before bible study.
 
You see, I've discovered the wonders of findagrave.com while doing my heritage research.  Given the joy it brought me in finding information that will take me to locate other ancestors graves and how quickly a volunteer acted in CA to take a photo in response to my request I'm sold.  My first venture out was to hunt for a gravesite that also had a request for photo here in Jtown.  Surprisingly I found it pretty quickly and was able to pay it forward.  I figured a little exercise and some time in the reasonable temps was a good idea so I headed to another cemetery later in the day.  I had one name on my list, but my goal was to take a slew of photos so I could start supplying images even without requests.  Me and my weird hobbies, but at least I warmed my camera back up since it has been a while.

No comments: