Friday, July 05, 2013

I neglected to report that I cut my three scapes (that finally grew) yesterday after seeing the ones at mom's ready to bloom.  Yep, she has a ton,that she didn't even plant, out by the parking area.  So it looks like I'll be harvesting more garlic than the few that decided to grow to this point for me this year.
 
I had a decent 4th.  Went to the mall for the first time ever while living here to watch the local fireworks display on the 3rd.  For the 4th, as previously hinted I headed to moms for a light lunch and nap.  Then I headed back up the hill and partook of some grill time with my tenant and his coworkers out on the front lawn.  Of course, not a single one of his coworkers are single.  I know how rediculous that sounds, but it's true, even if I step out of my norm and meet new ppl there isn't viable options there either.  Jtown you suck sometimes.

No comments: