Sunday, July 07, 2013

I didn't have a productive weekend, but we knew that the second the sander wasn't available.  I still managed to have a quality weekend however, in that I spent today with Slips and Beff in celebration of our collective birthday.  We headed north to Smicksburg, first stop the winery, then a few stores, and finally dinner and gift exchange at Ruby Tuesdays.  I bought a bottle of each of the following:  blackberry, blueberry, chocolate covered cherry, and ice wine.  I also came home with an awesome haul of goodies to read, listen to, wear, and aim for!  I can't believe how many buggies we saw on the roads today.  Needless to say I didn't forget to watch Breaking Amish tonight!

I'm feeling a little off this weekend.  It might be the lack of progress being made, I don't know, I just feel anxious.  So what's my mental case issue now?

No comments: