Saturday, June 01, 2013

I don't really feel like getting in gear around the house, but I should take advantage of the last two days of my vacation, right?  I did sleep in, although my body fought it fervently, waking me at 6 and every half an hour there after until I climbed out of bed around 9.  Perhaps since it is finally quite warm enough I will head out with the pressure washer and brighten up the exterior a bit more.  That means I'll need to seal decks again soon.  Boo.

I can't believe the outpouring of support from folks here on my blog, on facebook, and most of all on Cruise Critic for those of us that were on board Grandeur.  I truly appreciate it, thank you!  God was truly with us.  I know it is only through him that I didn't pull back the curtain and only by his peace that we didn't spend 5 hours in fear.  Amusingly, the daily word I received via email on Monday while away was this:
“In the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.” (Psalm 27:5, NIV)
Bam.  Isn't that a fact.

No comments: