Saturday, June 22, 2013

I am so proud of me.  I got up this morning and said I was going to get the deck done - and boy did I, by eleven AM even!  Two coats!  Since I finished so early I decided to get a visit in with mom (and escape the loud motorcycles).  I made a visit to Old Navy on the way into town, since I arrived at her nap time and snagged a few pairs of shorts and a few tanks.  Mom's been getting a new floor put down in the kitchen and it looks pretty nice.  Mom, as most always, cooked for us, and we played a quick game of scrabble before I decided to head back up the mountain.  It's definitely warm enough, so I decided to close the upstairs windows and turn on the AC.  It's a good way to further drown the noise for the next 24 hours.  The girls are loving it already.  Spoiled brats.

No comments: