Friday, May 03, 2013

 Goodness, where has the week gone?  I added more Miche items to ebay on Wednesday night and I've been keeping an eye on everything, but more than that, going crazy trying to find the right boxes to ship what went on buy it now.  Fortunately, my estimations on shipping have been pretty good on what I've shipped so far, so I'm feeling decent about it.  Looks like a good number of things will go, let's just hope the bids keep moving up so it isn't at a tremendous loss on the item.  It's definitely looking like I could have a full down payment for a room on Quantum.
 
I've also spent a little more time outside (last night), cleaning up after the girls and removing some stray pine roots that were creeping in the yard and sticking up to the point they were an issue for a lawn mower to navigate.  I also watered the tomato plants which still look nice and green.  The weather reports sound decent, we should be good to go as far as avoiding frosts.
 
I tried to fight with the water filter canisters last night but could not get them loose on my own.  *sigh* there needs to be a better tool to twist them off out there, something longer w /a little more leverage, please?  I also picked up smaller kick plates that I ordered to the store (Lowe's).  I guess I need to figure that out this weekend so I can return the one that doesn't look to be as good of a fit.
 
More mayhem and uncertainty this week w/ work hours, but I'm trying to wait it out and see how things flush out.  Might be good until right up to the end of the month, might have a week gap.

No comments: