Sunday, April 07, 2013

Well, since working in mom's yard and bobbing to some tunes yesterday didn't give me sore legs I figured I had to try harder.  Thank goodness nicer weather inspires you to want to do things... if I maintained my February motivation levels all year this place would be frightening.

The little rocks along the street are swept up (again) and it makes things look so much better so fast.  I also took one pass with the rake, filling one garbage bin (this will be a weekly job for at least a month and a half).  Vixen is brushed, so my arms got a good work out, trying to hold her still.  Dusting, vacuuming, laundry, all of that "needs done way too" often stuff also crossed off.  By the time I was standing still to cut things up in the kitchen a few minutes ago I was feeling the throb in my legs.

Time to work on some to do items that can be accomplished on the couch.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep my eyes open.

No comments: