Sunday, April 14, 2013

There is a Peter Steele bio coming out this Halloween.  Something new Type O to look forward to, at last.  Today is the third anniversary of him leaving this earth.  It seems like yesterday and it seems like forever.

I also saw an ad for another Rob Zombie movie coming later this month, we'll see if it even ends up in Jingletown.  Under the Dome (Stephen King book) will be coming to tv in June too.

I checked out Bridge to Life church this morning w/ TA.  I hadn't realized it, but after Pastor Jim had left Oakland he eventually started it up.  He's since no longer there, but the current pastor was a youth minister at Oakland at some point.  It's small and nice enough, the message was good.  As with many churches there was way too much singing... it's just something I won't participate in as I'm too self-conscious of my horrid voice.  Seemed like a much younger church.  It was odd to see so many young couples and so few old folks in one place (remember, I'm in Johnstown).  This of course meant it was loaded with kids too.

No comments: