Saturday, April 06, 2013

More running running running.  Last night I had to get the Tib from Wagner's, which Beth was nice enough to take me for... so then we grabbed dinner at Surf and Turf.  It's always so good, I don't know why I always forget about that place even being there.

Today I was up before 7, again, and headed out pretty fast to get down to mum's for a visit with her and my sis.  We were a little productive, getting a few plans in the ground for mom, hopefully they'll take root quickly and those buds will blossom this spring.  Then there was running around... let me tell you, no one still sells wall paper border, and mother doesn't want stencils or peel and press designs.  Back up the hill to grub w/ Eggs and fruity beverage with Rex.  I'm so going to wipe again tonight.  That stuff I should be trying to focus on and get done right now?  Yeah right.  At least I got one room vacuumed and the basement floor moped up last night.

No comments: