Monday, April 01, 2013

Let me say this much about last night's episode of Walking Dead (spoiler alert):
They were saying that fans wouldn't be disappointed, but yet, I am.  Let me explain why... I'll start with what I did like:
1).  The Governor's sharp reaction (and slaughter).
2).  Giving Milton the ultimatum he did.  Beauti-mus.
3).  Using the alarms that almost bit them in the butt (pun intended) when they first arrived at the prison to try and draw the walkers in on the Governor and his people.
4).  Carl basically verbally bitch-slapping his dad for being a pussy about things.
5).  Beth finally did something other than playing mommy.

Now... why I'm a little disappointed
1).  It was a bit predictable.  The Wild-one and I were chatting on Friday and were debating who would die.  We mentioned both Andrea and Milton... but I said, if they killed off two characters that were there from early on in two back to back weeks it would only be to create that end of season umph.
2).  I really thought we'd see the Governor get injured, perhaps at Milton's hands, and be left to see if he survived it til next season.
3).  I'm with Carl on this... SERIOUSLY you brought a bus load of old people and rugrats to now need to protect, all the while the crazy-ass Governor is still out there somewhere?  See number 4 in my 'likes' list.

Oh, who am I kidding, I still love it... but yea, I wanted a little more of an end of season jump or shocker.  I'll still be counting down the weeks until season 4 starts.

No comments: