Wednesday, April 17, 2013

If you book it, they will come.  Yes, it is official, I'll be keeping up my two cruises a year pace in 2013.  Realizing that if I did switch jobs I'd likely have diddly for vacation time at a new job hit home.  I would have loved to book something big like the cruise tour to Alaska I've long dreamed of.  But, in the end, since there is "fear of loosing job" involved and the unknown between said loosing job and finding new job (with said diddly vacation time) I decided to avoid flights and go a little cheaper on the overall.  It'll still be awesome.

Besides, now I'm going to have to be ready to score a ride on Quantum too!

Speaking of loosing jobs, I know it's int he media, so it's safe to say that we did loose a few ppl today.  It's always a little depressing to know that the carts are moving around with cardboard boxes.  Prayers for all of those who left today for the other door that will open, to open quickly.

No comments: