Tuesday, April 09, 2013

I came home and began to scoop in the backyard to start the post-winter recovery out there.  Oh my.  I have NEVER had this much to scoop after a winter before.  I was out there at least once in the middle of the winter, but it seems to have not dissolved as much this winter as normal... instead they turned into fossils.  Thank goodness the trash goes tomorrow.  Hopefully they'll actually take everything I have out there so I can do more clean up, filling the can with more leaves and brush.

Last night in bed I apologized to Saffy for not thinking to get my butt in gear and get out on a walk with her.  I promised her if she reminded me we'd go tonight.  Even though I just wanted to plop down, I made good on my promise.  The weather is nice and I'm due to get moving.  If I plan on starting to run this summer I need to get back into walking shape first!  Time to wash off the grime.

No comments: