Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Remembered the Tib's inspection and registration dates are different, so the inspection has been postponed to next week, when they can actually do the June-due inspection.  Good thing too, because we had even more snow, enough to make me not want to go anywhere with the Tib.

I applied to a couple of things this past week... the one gave me a little boost, the other just tore me down.  I really shouldn't be surprised that things were pre-determined on the one.  We'll just chalk it up to "I guessed as much, but tried anyhow."  It just makes me very weary.

I guess my evening is still better than my last two, as I was fighting off a good boomer of a headache.  Gotta find something fun to watch on TV, maybe a movie, and shake it off.  Mum is back home and we'll be having Easter there, so I have that to celebrate... I think I'm going to have lots of leftover ham.

No comments: