Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's not much, but at least I can say I accomplished something useful today.  As I turned off the shower on Thursday morning the hot water handle came off in my hand.  Remember, my bathtub was just redone, including the fixtures in November of 2010.  So, I bought replacement handles and took ye old screw driver into my own hands.  Surprisingly, they fit fine and right now my only complaint is that you can turn the handles either direction and the water turns on.  Doesn't sound like a big issue, but if you don't get them in just the right spot they won't be off.  I can foresee dripping faucets in my future.

I also pulled the Tiburon out - Drake is awake!  He started straight away, so major yay there.  We ran around a good bit to give him a bit of a charge, added air to the tires, and he's ready for inspection on Tuesday.

No comments: