Monday, March 11, 2013

Daylight savings time... you stink.  Not only do you steal an hour from me every year, which leaves me like a zombie (I don't care if you try to give it back later in the year it's cruel) but you then make me need to wake up in the dark (again), which sucks.  The insult to injury is the timespan where the sun is in my eyes the whole way to work was past, and now I'll need to go through it again in a week or two.
 
At least I was seeing daffodils trying to pop up at UPJ last night.  I fetched the niecy-poo in the burgh and we took the beasts for a stroll around campus.  The extension of the engineering and science building pretty much has the folks at LLC cut off from the rest of the campus, that would suck right now.  I still miss that place like crazy and can only really stand to 'visit' when the kids are away.  Happy spring break all.
 
Time to get started on the last 5 days countdown - again.

No comments: