Wednesday, February 06, 2013

At the moment I am in a blissful state of relief.  My taxes are done.  For the first time ever I went to HR Block after years of putting in way too many hours with Turbotax (and researching the questions I didn't quite understand).  I'm not bashing Turbotax, I'm a big fan, but with things getting more complicated on top of my already interesting tax needs I just hit a threshold with a couple of insane PA questions and other changes.

Will I go back?  You better believe it.  Would I recommend the woman I worked with?  Absolutely.  Contact me if you want referred to her.  Now... let's see if Turbotax will issue me a refund.  They usually only give for 60 days, but they ship in November... how the heck would I know within 60 days?!  Well, I'll call, I'll try.  What's the worst they can say?


No comments: