Saturday, January 19, 2013

The cold reappeared for a few mornings this week, but since there was promise of a decent day today (before it swings back in the hella-cold direction) I decided to head back to mum's once again to help a bit with some more strenuous housework that she wanted done.  The game plan was to wash down the walls in the dining room, which to me means you better be pulling out the furniture (including that desk and the big old china cabinet).  It looks a ton better, I think she's happy, I'm content that I was so productive, but I bet I'll be aching tomorrow!

I got a little side tracked as well.  She was making me breakfast and couldn't find the bacon.  What's a girl to do other than start digging through the freezer as well.  If there was bacon to be found I was going to find it.  Alas, no bacon, but after I pulled so much out of the freezer in my hunt I realized there was a little bit of spillage on the bottom and a good bit of frost build up.  Let's just say that task is done now too.  If only I could be so motivated in my own house.

No comments: