Saturday, November 17, 2012

Spent a good chunk of another afternoon wrapping gifts today.  I'm pretty caught up, but a few more gifts need purchased and a few are on the way, so there will definitely be one more round.  I quickly snagged the gifts for my Salvation Army gifts.  This year I selected one 7 year old girl and a 60 year old woman.  I do love participating in it, even if I do end up worrying "will they like what I picked, will it fit..."

Tonight was time to head out with some peeps... a small subset hit Breaking Dawn part 2 and joined up with a larger group for some late grub at Quaker Steak.  I gotta say, I really enjoyed this one...

<spoiler alert>
Despite knowing that Jake imprints on the baby.  I don't care that it is not strictly a sexual thing, that's just gross.  I finally got to see Jane run in fear and die... even if it wasn't "real".  And, yes, I wanted to cry every time I saw a wolf in pain.  I'm truly a fuzzy-sympathizer.
</spoiler alert>

Speaking of fuzzy-sympathizing... Saf is wiped on the couch next to me, I think it's time for us to go crash.

No comments: