Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My sis loves me enough to call around to 5 Walgreens and to run after work an additional 20-25 minutes in the opposite direction to pick something up for me and ship it to PA!  I've been eyeballing these siberian themed Christmas decorations that a gal from the rescue in NC posted.  I had even looked at some really fancy/pricy ones, but put those out of my mind due to the price and lack of space to store them the rest of the year.  The smaller less expensive set were, clearly, at Walgreens.  We don't have one here in the Jingle and mom checked the one in Altoona with no luck.  This thing had best be HALF as cute as it appears to make it worth all of the running I've caused others.

I can't believe I'll be one of those ppl with a cheesy Christmas decoration.  Yep, old.

No comments: