Friday, July 06, 2012

I had a good 4th with mom and visiting an aunt and uncle for a (very yummy) indoor cookout meal, but the day ran a bit long and I didn't get a ton done at the house as I had planned.  I did at least get my grocery run in.  From there I spotted the 'trees' starting to grow in the front gutter so I told myself "quit being a baby and go climb up there".  Yea, that lasted all of 5 minutes once I was up there.  I could get the very end where there is a little more roof on the side but my nerve disappeared quickly and the other 19 feet or so remain jam packed.  Why does it have to be so high up?!
 
Last night I slacked too - catching up w/ my Mars-bar after work for a quick drink and sushi, running home long enough to suck the dog fur up in the basement and bleach-scrub the floor, then back out the door for a good walk w/ Mrs. Schmou.  It's been pretty freaking hot, so I got a good sweat going.  Back to the house and through the shower and back out on a whim to catch Spiderman.  Home after midnight... meh.  Started a load of laundry this morning before leaving the house so I have that started already today!
 
Tonight - no options, cleaning must recommence, food prep must be tackled, and last minute prep for a post-4th shindig needs put in order so my Saturday morning isn't torture.  After such little sleep last night, we'll see how much of a second wind I have.

No comments: