Sunday, July 08, 2012

Had a great day yesterday, despite the weather turning on us a bit and forcing us back into the house for most of the time - a bit crowded but at least air conditioned!  I had a blast with G, T, A, and C - they're such good kids.  The only bummer about a get together is that when they're done there is a bit of a depression.  I guess like anything the build up just drops once it comes and goes then there is the post clean up, which I'm not as eager to tackle as I am the pre-event clean up.

Lots of left over food (no surprise there), so I know what I'll be eating for a few days (nothing like a left over hot dog and carrot slaw for breakfast).  The good news there is no time lost to cooking, so I have no excuse (except the heat) to not get a walk in.  I haven't done so since Thursday night, so it's time to get back on board.  My feet are pretty achy today, telling me I was on my feet a lot more than I realized yesterday.  I'm hoping today's walk with stretch the aches back out.

Started a little research to update my Bermuda notes for the NEXT vacation... always need a next one to look forward to and Bermuda is always a great choice.  Escape, sweet escape.

No comments: