Monday, June 25, 2012

So, today the repair man friends recommended called and scheduled to meet me over lunch for the washer.  Turns out it was a broken switch on the door, so that's repaired.  $130, not cheap, but not awful either, at least it's fixed... and because it was apart I was able to clean up under the lip of the washer and get all that gunk out.
 
From there I went to Wagner's to pick up the Durango and drop off the Tib.  Autumn looks beautiful all cleaned up and ready to rock.  I admit I was a bit nervous to pull out with her, but she feels better, way better than she did for the past year.  That bill with all of the fixes on the list, inspection, and whatnot was around $2200 - major ouch, but still less than a down payment on a new car, or at least so I tell myself to make it seem less painful.
 
They don't have the equipment to test the sensors on the Tib, but it turned out unnecessary anyhow as the sensor went out when I started it to head there.  Amusingly when I talked to them this morning he noted that if it was the gas cap as I first suspected it could take a couple of days for the sensor to turn back off... ta da!  Either way I left the Tib so the body shop can fix a few spots on the spoiler where the clear coat was too thin - something Davey T noted last summer when I had Drake detailed.
 
With all of that handled my list of issues is wiped clean - for now anyhow!  Back to work and reality today.  I'm struggling to get back up to speed and my brain is fighting it, c'mon old gal, you've got it in you.

No comments: