Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Feeling a bit paranoid the past few days.  I've always believed that when one thing goes others will follow, all to culminate in a large lump sum at the tail end.  So I've been doing the "has the fridge always made that sound when it's running?" and dreaming of finding leaks in my roof leading to soaked ceilings.
 
I did get my paperwork submitted for the scholarship that I'd need to consider going after that second Masters degree.  So that's out of my hair, but one more thing I will be waiting to hear on.
 
In the mean time, today my body is in such revolt that I've had to run to the bathroom not once (as I normally do) but twice so far feeling like I'm going to vomit.  If I don't get to find Mr. Wonderful in this lifetime and don't need the girl-parts the least they can do is not torment me.

No comments: