Saturday, April 28, 2012

This week went so fast.  Time in general really seems to be flying lately.  Here it is the end of the semester already, so I spent a bit of this afternoon grading the final assignments that were already turned in.  A few more should be in by midnight and then will come the final exams for a quick turn around.  The girls also had their next big run to the vet today (ouch says the bank account), but at least we've got plenty of Vix's meds, all of the shots they need to be kenneled for the next year, and heartworm preventative.

I got the most insulting spam text message today - it started out "dear walmart shopper".  How dare you assume I'm one of them.  I have been 100% Walmart free for over a year and a half.  If I could report your spam twice, I would.

No comments: