Sunday, April 01, 2012

I slept late today, a rarity anymore, and then took to the computer for more planning/research.  I need those types of demands on my focus, or I'd be too busy thinking, and I can't afford to have that happen.  Mind is still rolling, if you didn't gather so from the last sentence, but I got a small break this evening.

Tonight I headed out to meet Phil/DocC, Beff/Chrissa, Eggs, and a new acquaintance, Tonya at the Orchard for some grubbing before the Hunger Games.  No, I've not read the books I knew little more than what one sees in the previews.  It wasn't bad although I'd gripe about a few things in it, but I guess if the premise is that they can control night and day and just drop hell hounds and/or fireballs in on your at whim then it's not really a game, is it - you've already decided who you want to win.

No comments: