Monday, February 27, 2012

Spent Sunday a bit out of whack too.  I did at least get my rear out of bed and to church and I did a little bit of researching for the graduation vacation I'm taking my niece on.  I'm still a little off today, but way better than I was.  Maybe this second bout just requires some activia... but the first one still needs to be fully addressed, for that I have an appt tomorrow morning.  We'll see what she has to say.

Tomorrow is my dear Vixie Lynn's 13th birthday, a teenager!  So, since the sun was out after work we headed to Petco and the Meadows for ice cream a day early.  The temps were reading 52, but it sure was windy and cold as all hell trying to shovel in the ice cream.  Getting back to the vehicle holding her leash w/ two ice creams in tow just doesn't work w/ Vix, God love her, but after all these years she still pulls like her daddy let her learn to do.

No comments: