Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's frickin cold out there -and windy.  I headed to visit mum yesterday and coming back up the mountain was a complete bitch thanks to the wind.  We only have a couple inches of snow, but the wind was enough to keep the roads a bit obscure and to make sure you really felt it pushing on the vehicle.  As such it was a bit of a longer ride home, mostly staying to one lane and relying on 40-50 MPH to avoid needing to pass people in the windier areas.

Knowing it's cold as can be right now I would have rather stayed in today, but I am probably a week overdue on hitting the grocery store, so off I went to stock up this morning. For now I am going to just stay cuddled up and warm while watching the shows where people shop for obscenely priced houses.  What DO these people do for a living that they can afford a $400,000 budget for a SECOND home when they have two kids.  Meh.

No comments: