Sunday, August 28, 2011

My weekend is almost over once again. How sad. I headed past Altoona first thing yesterday to attend the Miche team meeting. It was a must since I earned my September shells for free! 11. ELEVEN of them this month, what a good month to put in my effort. I'm so excited to head out carrying my bag to show off what's new. Matter of fact, I was so psyched when I came home I spun up a new blog just for Miche and a matching twitter account.

Of course, once you head that way you've got to stop in Altoona. My brother was also in town from Ohio, so double the reason. It was good to see him and he looks better than I've seen him in quite a while. We had dinner at an aunt's place and then the storms rolled in. I figured I should head up the mountain before it got too dark and was surprised to find the storms weren't the whole way up past 53 even.

I'm still without the ideal DirecTV situation in the bedroom after the storm issues last week, but I've got DirecTV coming tomorrow evening to investigate further. I suspect the HDMI out on the receiver got fried.

Today's major cheat? I've got meatballs cooked and dunked into some fresh sauce sauteing in the kitchen. That means some pasta is in order for dinner. Of course, I already have a bit of a headache, and without eating much pasta in recent months I dunno if it's wise. I do suspect I have some food allergies for sure, which could just be exacerbated by the pasta.

Oh and I had yet another text yesterday. I just don't get what his motivation is. Why would you want to torment me? You didn't want me, you broke my heart time and again. Is it fun for you???

No comments: