Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mum is headed back home today, so she must still be feeling pretty good. It's a bit warmer again, which is nice for me, but probably not fantastic for her if it keeps heading that direction. The past few nights it was chilly enough that I had to close the window in the living room and laid down with a blanket on me. Yep, fall is almost here - the time when I start cursing my presence in Johnstown. Don't get me wrong, I love autumn, it's that dreaded season that comes next that I loathe which starts to bite at us before its time.

Last night and tonight I was rockin' the nappage after work. I don't know what my issue is but I'll blame the larger amount of reading I've had to do at work. I don't know why that drains me so. Three cheers for boring old me.

No comments: