Saturday, June 04, 2011

I'm wiped. I ran out to get some fresh fruit and veggies at Fritz' and some grillin meat at Iggle. When I returned it was time to get in gear, so the kitchen and bathroom floors are cleaned, the toilet and sink are scrubbed, the carpet is vacuumed, and the dishes are dealt with. Then I headed outside to get the concrete block under the siding ready for painting.

Let's just call it several hours of fun with the pressure washer. Not only is the concrete block all around the house ready to go, but the siding out back is cleared off, and the walkway near the fence is cleared of moss and dirt. There are two spots on the siding at the right of the house that are molding, strangely enough. It is by where the furnace ventilates and near the air conditioner. I guess moisture. Regardless, it's all cleaned up.

I came back in and did some slight cleanup in the dining room and dusting, then mixed up a reese pb desert, and tossed some pumpkin bread in the oven (the timer just went off - yum!) I've still got some grillin' to do tonight. I wonder if I'll have renewed stamina to hit the treadmill again. After taking a night off the other day, my body finally shed the water or whatever that was keeping it at a certain weight, so my last weigh in was a bit lighter... I guess I shouldn't be making bread and pb desserts.

No comments: