Sunday, May 01, 2011

Made good progress yesterday, but didn't get through the CDs. I do however have a huge container of DVDs that didn't make the cut. Plenty still to do in here today. The sad thing is, after finishing in here I need to do the same in the dining room and one bedroom upstairs. Blah! I need to just keep promising myself that if I get the place respectable I can then hire someone to do the weekly cleaning and get that annoyance off of my list.

I wanted to plant some flowers in the pots and whatnot for out front this weekend, but so very little actually grew in the little containers that it's not worth it. I guess I'll be going to buy some flowers again this year.

I think today deserves to be a baking day too... it's slightly overcast and was raining when I first put the dogs out this morning. So, I guess a run to the grocery store is in order. I almost feel bad moving from this spot as Vixen has clearly found the most comfortable place in the world on the other end of this couch.

No comments: