Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 2 (April 22nd): This day took us on the included whale watching tour with Elding tours. Thank GAWD for the body suits they provided which made the wind and spray of water bearable. We saw some Minke whales and many porpoises. For the record, the deadliest catch guys are crazy.

We walked through town back to the hotel and swung through a grocery store, which I love to do in other countries, it is quite telling. I picked up a Nói Páskaegg for each of us, which is a traditional chocolate egg filled with surprises/treats.

That evening we headed for our nicest meal out of the trip at the local Tapas restaurant (I know, Cafe Paris, Tapas a la Spain...) anyhow we got to try some delightful small dishes including some Minke whale and puffin! I found both agreeable, but not something super high on my list.

No comments: