Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is when I start whining about not wanting to go back to work tomorrow. After getting up bright and early on Saturday to await the arrival of assistance to rehang the bedroom ceiling fan (they also cut the downrod for me). While I waited I dug in and started my bedroom spring cleaning. All of the furniture was moved out to vacuum and thus rearranged too, dusted, and reorganized. I even washed Vixen's bedding, not that she's sleeping on it right now - the bum has taken over several of my pillows on the bed instead.

Anyhow, after the attack of the bedroom I headed to Altoona for an overnight at mom's where the bread on the sammie was two Miche shows. We're not closing either out til later this week, but I'm pretty confident I'll have hit my goal for the month, which can earn me free samples for May, love that!

The part I didn't love was Vix being overly grumpy, which she tends to become when away from home for more than a few hours. This morning she snapped at Saffy, which resulted in Danika running in. We had a bit of a scrap and everyone grumpy at the end of that one. I think it's time to say that Vixen is just going to have to stay home and have Liz, her pet sitter, come visit if I have to go overnight.

Sure, it's only 8pm, but I'm bushed. The weather could have been warmer, but at least we had sun this weekend. If I hadn't been busy all weekend, my urges to sweep the cinder from the street and rake the front yard would have been indulged. Soon... soon.

No comments: