Thursday, March 10, 2011

Majorly pissy week. I'm hormonally moody and that's probably the root of all evil, but there has been way too many things that felt like personal insults or assaults. Everything from seeing several items I put time and effort into getting cast off without a second thought to what seems like a lie of omission. The terse reply that felt like a personal slight I know was not meant like that, but it felt that way and made me grumbly too. Then there's disappointment. Sometimes when you don't get the reaction you expect it drops you extra hard.

I don't think I mentioned previously that I did do some organizing in the kitchen, pulling EVERYTHING out of several cabinets, tossing the old and realigning the remains. Tonight I've started a pot of chicken noodle soup with a nice thai curry broth that has allowed me to toss three containers of mixed pasta that didn't have enough to support one full serving. I'll take the achievement, I don't care how trivial.

No comments: