Saturday, March 26, 2011

Frickin beasts were up at 8am. Meh. The sun is out, but it sure isn't warm enough to go dig holes and add the rose bushes and seeds I have planned. I guess that means working inside the house today - which definitely needs done. While I got most of the bedroom done last weekend I didn't get the one dresser slid back into place or the blades on the ceiling fan. There are always the issues to be tended to in the other rooms too, like changing out the light in the dining room by the stairs and going through and boxing things that need packed or tossed.

I'm also wrapping up my parties from last weekend, both of which kicked some butt - so major yay! Some potentially exciting and big stuff happening next week, but as open and honest as I am on here, this is one tidbit I'm keeping off of this blog for now. If you know me well and want to know, ask, we'll discuss.

No comments: