Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Proud of myself for dusting off (literally) the treadmill last night. I was only on there for a half an hour, but it did make me feel a lot better. I had bought a pair of those funky shaped sneakers when I found them at Ross uber cheap so I broke those out. I figure they'll only be for the home treadmill so they'll stay clean enough to be worn in the living room. Walking in those feels a bit off at first but I got use to it. Butt isn't sore this morning (those sneaks are suppose to target there), so perhaps I'll try for a longer session next go round.

I know I should be at work right now and not blogging but I'm just sluggish this morning. So dreading the next snow storm that is on the way. I just want to bundle into my bed and puppy cocoon and hibernate for a week or so.

Speaking of puppies, Vixen is officially old. It seemed to happen overnight but she suddenly has speckles of gray/white in the black hair at the top of her head.

No comments: