Tuesday, January 04, 2011

It's been a busy couple of days. I did my fair share of cleaning around the house early in the weekend so I was ready for a double-dose of company on Sunday. First up was my next to last Christmas, this one with the Law's. They got to check out the recent work around the house, we scarfed some pizza, and we enjoyed some time today. As always, so nice to see them and get to bs.

From there my purple kitty's friend came to visit for a few days while in town. As a result, the girls have been quite chipper and excited to have someone to play with and we've been planning some good grub out and about. Snagged some cider, gotta heat it up and pull out the buttershots!

I missed most of the morning at work today thanks to a doctor's appt. I finally met my replacement gal doc and was told to go for a blood draw. As you well know, blood, needles, and I aren't a good threesome. Finding out it was seven vials about sent me running back out the door, but I survived it. I was just ready to get it done and over after waiting for the appointment itself, then waiting in Conemaugh's blood draw place before I decided they were too gross to actually let them stick me with a needle, then heading to Richland to get the deed done. (Frankly, if you are handed a container with pee in it and you place it on the table, then immediately turn to do a blood draw on someone I'm not cool with that. I already wasn't too happy that we had a clear view from the waiting area as I have a bit of a preference for privacy.) I figured while playing pin cushion to stop in for my allergy shot too - it's been a bit of a lapse since my last shot thanks to vaca.

No comments: