Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's 10pm already. I went to sleep early (for me) last night, fell back asleep w/ the dogs briefly in the morning, got in my full day of work (I'm up by a couple of hours for the week right now), stamped all of the new catalogs, graded what is complete of the week 2 and 3 participation assignments, started my taxes (which is always a complete nightmare), and even cooked myself a REAL dinner tonight.

Life truly is becoming a blur anymore. I don't have time for anything but siting in front of a computer. I realized last night while lying in bed (I told you I have a hard time wiping out w/o my bedroom tv, but more on that in a minute) and it struck me - 2 years. I have 2 years until my 20 year class reunion. Of course, that realization occurred after I scorned myself for not making the venture onto the treadmill a two-night in a row thing. (Notice I didn't have time to get my ass on there tonight either, sigh.) Either way, I need to get back in shape before that happens. Does that classify as a long term goal?

As for the TV, I got an email yesterday that it was being returned. Of course, Samsung's ppl didn't bother to update the self-tracking information to tell me what they did. I guess I should just keep my trap shut and be happy it works when it returns, yes?

No comments: