Saturday, January 22, 2011

Goals for today:
- Get the week 3 materials together and ready to post for my class.
- Write a curriculum vitae and teaching philosophy statement for an open position that sounds like it was written for me.
- Put away all of the clean clothes that have been waiting for WAY too long!
- Vacuum (ok, I might ask the roomba to help in the dining room)
- Cook myself up some sgetti to go with the meatballs I defrosted (major yum)

Very doable. Maybe I'll get on a roll and keep going. Don't hold your breath everyone.

Add to the list not choke puppy that stole half of my english muffin. You'd swear they don't get fed. I should also try and figure out what I want to do vacation wise later this year... do I stick with Alaska or scrap it and replace it with Iceland or multiple smaller cruises?

No comments: