Thursday, December 02, 2010

Last night I touched up the paint as necessary in the bathroom. Once the trim is done in there and I swap out the shower liner for a new one and get it rehung I can scrub up the dust and it'll be done! In the kitchen the fridge is now where it was meant to be and the drywall is mostly mudded. I suspect I'll be able to do some painting (in my copious free time) this weekend. I'm really looking forward to being able to put things back in order. Having odds and ends scattered through the living room and bedroom is making me twitch.

I swung in for my allergy shot this evening and had a gal who I knew was one of my people instantly say "is that a type o tattoo! they're like my favorite band." We then reminisced through shows past at the Crowbar, Metropol, and Palace Inn to name a few. Again Peter, your absence is so clear.

No comments: