Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yay for me, I remembered (at the last minute last night) to get my rear home to watch the Walking Dead, so I am once again caught up. After getting my first shower in the new tub (I've never been in a tub that no one else's nakedness touched before) I met Rex and Beff for some grub and then my first visit to the Crow's Nest where I had the realization and took off for "my show".

It's so nice to know I still have a full weekend of time away from "that place", even if I did wake up to a dusting of snow this morning. Meh. I keep telling myself we're overdue, and it could be worse, but I really hate the sight of snow simply because it's never just a dusting; instead it's messy roads, slop, and driveways and cars to clean.

Now for the true theme of the weekend - party party party! Wish me luck so I can nail down a bonus again this month. Gotta pay off the work that is going on.

No comments: