Friday, October 22, 2010

I want ice cream. I want greasy food. I want to go to bed now. I did a little bit of running after work to try and find some items that are on my mind with minimal success. I did get the car washed and a quart of chocolate peanut butter frozen custard however! No, it isn't gone already - I haven't even opened it, I'm still trying to figure out what I want for dinner.

I'm so hungry this week. Couple that with tired this evening and you can forget the kitchen going anywhere. I have catalogs to update with discontinued products and a car to load tonight. Maybe if I accomplish that and carry some drywall up so it's staring at me that would help. I really need to make time this weekend to prepare the garage for the car. I had to scrape the windshield earlier this week. I know the time is nearly at hand.

As much as I have zero motivation (or skill) to crank out the things that need done in the kitchen, I've already started my list of other things to do to have this house in a situation that I'd call sellable. There isn't a lot of big stuff, just pain in the butt stuff.

No comments: